Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quotes of life

It feels nice when reading to Quotes about Life.It is not just statement but it tells you vast secrets of life through words.The mystery of existence is the connection between our faults and our misfortunes.Life is occupied in both perpetuating itself and in surpassing itself. If all it does is maintain itself, then living is only not dying.As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life -- delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay -- I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?" What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.What is the meaning of life? To be happy and useful.Live truth instead of expressing it.Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are.Art is not living. It is the use of living.You cannot find peace by avoiding life.Of course there is not formula for success except, perhaps, an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.He who breathes deepest lives most.Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.I want my inner truth to be the plumb line for the choices I make about my life -- about the work that I do and how I do it, about the relationships I enter into and how I conduct them.Poetry is not only dream and vision; it is the skeleton architecture of our lives. It lays the foundations for a future of change, a bridge across our fears of what has never been before.In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment